Video: Fairy Garden Friday #6 | Buildin’ Bridges
Join us every week for Fairy Garden Friday! We’ll share tips on how to create your own fairy garden from scratch, as well as ideas to add to the garden you already have!
Have your fairies been enjoying their camp out? It’s time to let them explore even more of your fairy garden. Craft wizard Lindsey is buildin’ bridges in this week’s video.
- Soda bottle (or another round plastic bottle)
- Hot glue gun
- Ice pop sticks
- Blue beads
- Two flat stones
- ASK FIRST – Ask your parent or guardian before adding anything you found to your container.
- DON’T BE A HOMESTEALER – If you’re picking up anything outside for your fairy garden, make sure no other creature is using it as a home.
- KEEP THE BALANCE – Don’t pick any flower, leaves or any living thing for your container, and keep all of the objects smaller than the size of your fist.
- SHARE ALWAYS – The Earth is kind enough to let us use her resources for our garden, so don’t take advantage of them!