Video: Fairy Garden Friday #5 | In Tents
Join us every week for Fairy Garden Friday! We’ll share tips on how to create your own fairy garden from scratch, as well as ideas to add to the garden you already have!
Last week, we showed you how to add a cool swing to your fairy garden patio. This week, craft wizard Lindsey demonstrates how you can create a tent so that your fairies can have a fun camp out and even let your fairies toast marshmallows over the fire.
- Plastic take-out box or leftover materials from making your fairy garden home
- Magazine paper, leaves or ice pop sticks
- Hot glue
- ASK FIRST – Ask your parent or guardian before adding anything you found to your container.
- DON’T BE A HOMESTEALER – If you’re picking up anything outside for your fairy garden, make sure no other creature is using it as a home.
- KEEP THE BALANCE – Don’t pick any flower, leaves or any living thing for your container, and keep all of the objects smaller than the size of your fist.
- SHARE ALWAYS – The Earth is kind enough to let us use her resources for our garden, so don’t take advantage of them!
Show us your fairy garden! Drop a photo below or share with us on social media. See all Fairy Garden Friday videos here.