Video: Fairy Garden Friday #3 | The Perfect Patio
Join us every week for Fairy Garden Friday! We’ll share tips on how to create your own fairy garden from scratch, as well as ideas to add to the garden you already have!
Last week, we showed you how to build a home for fairies. With spring finally underway, the residents of your garden will probably want to enjoy time outside too. That’s why resident craft wizard Lindsey demonstrates how you can create the perfect fairy garden patio in this week’s video.
- Toothpicks or ice pop sticks
- Hot glue gun
- A flat rock (Remember, no bigger than your fist!)
- ASK FIRST – Ask your parent or guardian before adding anything you found to your container.
- DON’T BE A HOMESTEALER – If you’re picking up anything outside for your fairy garden, make sure no other creature is using it as a home.
- KEEP THE BALANCE – Don’t pick any flower, leaves or any living thing for your container, and keep all of the objects smaller than the size of your fist.
- SHARE ALWAYS – The Earth is kind enough to let us use her resources for our garden, so don’t take advantage of them!