Cincinnati’s most popular family-friendly fall event returns to Parky’s Farm with spooky activities and ghostly attractions for all ages! Join us Thursdays through Sundays, October 4 through October 28 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. nightly.
Each evening features these not-too-scary attractions and much more!
- Haunted wagon rides through Spooky Hollow Ghost Town
- Ghostly light shows and displays
- Hardly Haunted Tent
- Broomstick Barn Theater
- Creepy Campfire (S’mores kits available for purchase)
- Interactive Mirror, Mirror display
- Creepy Critters Nature Programs
- Moon bounce and an inflatable obstacle course
- Pony rides (at an additional charge)
- Live entertainment
- Souvenir and food booth
General admission into Halloween Nights is $6.00 per person, children 23 months and younger are free. Purchase tickets at GreatParks.org and receive $1.00 off admission and access to the Online Ticket Entrance. There’s no limit to the number of tickets purchased. Discount is for online ticket purchases only.
Halloween Nights is closed Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Parky’s Farm is located in Winton Woods at 10073 Daly Road. A valid Hamilton County Park District Motor Vehicle Permit ($10.00 annual; $3.00 daily) is required to enter the parks.